Articles below are among many written by Laura Hout, MPW, MA, LMFT
Los Angeles Times - Travel Section
Binge Eating Disorder / Food Addiction
- Seeking Sanity During National Eating Disorders Week
- Is Food Addiction for Real?
- Food Season: Fall is in the Air... and so is Food
- Fat Tuesday Revisited: Diets that Outlaw Certain Foods Create Their Own Mardi Gras
- The Witching Hour: When Stress Leads to Too Much Munching
- Laura Hout: For the Health-Conscious, Fiesta Is Not All Binge or Bust
- Modern Caveman - Nick Fisher’s new wine venture offers oenophiles a taste of something new in a decidedly rustic setting.
- Horizon Found - When Bill Moses discovered Shangri-La at Casa Barranca in Ojai, he dedicated himself to the restoration—and continued growth—of an architectural masterpiece.
- A Bittersweet Thanksgiving After the Tea Fire