To Pay with a Credit Card (you don’t need a PayPal account) follow these directions.
Click on "Pay Now" button to right of screen.
Then type in the amount you are paying.
Ignore the PayPal prompt (unless you want to use PayPal)
Scroll down to "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card"
Then type in credit card information as indicated.
Then click "Pay Now."
Do you take insurance and what are your fees?
- I value confidentiality and believe that you (not your insurance company) should guide the length of your therapy; therefore I do not participate directly in managed care plans.
- In addition, the insurance marketplace is constantly changing and I would rather stay abreast of current clinical issues than navigate insurance panels.
- That said, I am an out-of-network provider with most private insurance companies. If you have an insurance plan that includes out-of-network benefits, you may be able to get reimbursement for my services using a receipt (superbill).
- My fees are comparable to other psychotherapists in the area. Payment is due by cash, check or credit card at the time of the session. I have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and have not notified me in advance, you will be requested to pay the full cost of the session.
Ask these questions to your insurance provider:
- What are my out-of-network Mental Health/Behavioral Health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible – and has it been met?
- How many counseling sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the “coverage amount” per therapy session?
- Is preauthorization required from my insurance company or primary care physician?
Can I use a Flexible Spending Health Account for payment?
- Yes, clients are typically able to pay with flex spending cards or to get reimbursed from their account with the receipts that I provide.
Do you work alone or with other professionals?
- I work in my own private practice. However, a collaborative approach is helpful for many individuals, and I’m happy to work with your existing treatment team.
- If you do not have a treatment team (physician, dietitian, psychiatrist, etc.) and we agree this would be beneficial, I'd be happy to help you to establish this support network.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.